Sunday, September 4, 2011

Discussion

Hello Emily! :) Mrs. Bennet makes me laugh. She's so goofy! It's said though, that all her scheming resulted in Jane getting sick. :-P I really liked Elizabeth in chapter six when she set out to make sure her sister was all right. She seemed to be a very faithful sister. Katie

I though it was interesting that Jane's sister walked all the way to the Bingly's house to take care of her sister. Zach

Yes, Elizabeth is a great sister! She walked three miles to get to her sister (after rainy weather, I might add), and then stayed with a group of people who she did not like (and some that didn’t like her) just so she could nurse Jane back to health!

I thought Miss Bingly is absolutely horrid for talking about Elizabeth the way she does…and talking bad about her to Mr. Darcy shows how fickle she is! –Emily

1 comment:

  1. I don't get why Miss Bingley and Mrs. Hurst so dislike Elizabeth. And it seems Miss Bingley is kind of that way with Jane too. It's really quite mean, I think.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete