Sunday, September 4, 2011

Discussion

 Yeah...that's just awful. :( I do appreciate that the men stood up for the Bennet girls a time or two. I wish they had done so more often. Especially Mr. Bingley. If he likes Jane then he shouldn't have stood for anyone talking down about her or her sister. Katie

Oh yes!  Mr. Bingley should have certainly said something to those two! Especially since they're his own sisters!  But, I have a feeling that even his scolding would not have silenced their gossiping! Emily

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that's probably true. I think the two of them need to attend "Gossipers Annonymous". Haha! Like off Confessions of a Shopaholic..."Shopaholics Annonymous". Tehehe!

    Well we've gotta get girly. Thanks again for the book club! I'll talk to you soon!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete