Saturday, February 26, 2011

Discussion

Okey dokey! That's fine! :) I completely agree! I wish Emma would stay out of Harriet's love life. Even if Emma doesn't think so, Harriet is old enough to make her own decisions. In chapter 5 I 100% agree with Mr. Knightley on what he's saying about Harriet and Emma's relationship.

Ya know I sorda got that feeling too! Hmmm...what if he really is interested in Emma and has been all this time! Ooo! ;)

Katie
__________________________________________________________________

Mr. Knightly was so right-Harriet and Emma's relationship is not a healthy one.  Harriet is far to guliable to properly enjoy a friendship with push Emma. 

Emma does certainly need to stay out of Harriet's business.  Even if Harriet did need help, Emma is not the person for the job! 

Do you get the feeling that Emma holds the belief that her opinon is far to superior to everyone else's?  That's one thing that bugs me about her...that attitude of "my way or the highway" really grates me! :)

Emily

1 comment:

  1. Yes exactly! I think it's funny how Emma seems to feel like she can/needs to help everyone with finding a spouse/mate and yet she has no experience of her own in that area.

    I do get that feeling from her. Like she's always right and always has the better opinion. Ugh. :P

    ReplyDelete