Saturday, February 26, 2011

Discussion

Yes exactly! I think it's funny how Emma seems to feel like she can/needs to help everyone with finding a spouse/mate and yet she has no experience of her own in that area. I do get that feeling from her. Like she's always right and always has the better opinion. Ugh. :P

Katie
___________________________________________________________________

A bit of a know-it-all....yeah, all in all, I am not liking Emma's character.  Hopefully, her personality will improve....and for the sake of those around her, let's hope it's soon! :)

Well, I'm going to have to wrap things up for today.  I had a really nice time meeting, Katie.  I seriously wish we could get some more people in on this...this is so fun! :)

Talk to you soon!

Emily

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, yeah! ;D

    Me too, it's a lot of fun!

    I gotta get too. Good meeting! I'll talk to you soon, girl!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete