Saturday, February 26, 2011

Emma Discussion

My computer isn't allowing me to comment, so I'll just do the discussions in post form today! :)

________________________________________________________________

Hey there! It's ok about your computer. :) I agree with you...I don't like how she's trying to push Harriet onto Mr. Elton... :P Mr. Elton's interest in Harriet is just...kinda weird in my opinion. lol What do you think?

Katie

Hi Katie!

I hate that fact that Harriet is giving into Emma’s pushing.  She liked Mr. Martin, yet she’s willing to change her mind because of what Emma thinks.  Also, I think Emma is wrong for planting seeds about Mr. Elton liking Harriet and causing Harriet to grow hopeful.  I don’t think Mr. Elton even likes Harriet!  Harriet is really going to be hurt if/when she finds out that Emma was wrong.  

1 comment:

  1. Okey dokey! That's fine! :)

    I completely agree! I wish Emma would stay out of Harriet's love life. Even if Emma doesn't think so, Harriet is old enough to make her own decisions.

    In chapter 5 I 100% agree with Mr. Knightley on what he's saying about Harriet and Emma's relationship.

    ReplyDelete