Saturday, July 2, 2011

Discussion on Pride and Prejudice-Chapters 1 & 2

My computer STILL does not want to let me post comments, so I'm going to have to post the discussion in post form....oh well...we'll manage! :)

Katie:Hello Emily! :) I'm here with my tea and my book!
I enjoyed the first two chapters! I think my favorite character so far is Mr. Bennet. His personality makes me laugh. ;)
Emily: Hi Katie! How did I know you were going to have a glass of tea with you? ;) Hehe...enjoy it!

Mr. Bennet is a fun character...but so is Mrs. Bennet! In a rather annoying way! Her comments about her "poor nerves" cracks me up!

Amanda: I love Mr. and Mrs. Bennet! They are the best! My favorite quote by Mr. Bennet is "Depend upon it my dear, when there are twenty <young men in the neighborhood>, I shall visit them all!"

1 comment:

  1. That's fine! Zach wanted me to let you know he'd be a little late but he's gonna be able to make it.

    Both their characters are funny! I still don't understand the need to match up their daughters, though. LOL I guess it's just the time period. ;) I wonder if any of them will end up with Mr. Bingley? I can't remember exactly what happens in the movie... Haha!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete