Saturday, July 2, 2011

Discussion on Pride and Prejudice-Chapters 1 & 2

Katie: That was funny! ;) My copy of the book spells chooses weird. They spell it 'chuses'. Does yours spell it like that? Maybe it's just my copy. Haha! Oh, I had a question...how many daughters do the Bennets have? I was just wondering... 

Amanda:  They have 5 daughters, Jane, Lizzie, Mary, Kitty, and Lydia.

Emily: No, our copies don't spell it that way...maybe it's just a mis-print? Or, possibly an old version of spelling the word! Haha! Yep, 5 girls...don't you know that a bunch of drama happens in the Bennet household! :) Each of the girls are very interesting, as you shall soon see! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh ok, thank you! Yeah there's got to be a lot of drama with 5 grown girls! Wow! I look forward to getting to know each of them.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete