Saturday, July 2, 2011

Discussion on Pride and Prejudice-chapters 1 & 2

Katie: That's fine! Zach wanted me to let you know he'd be a little late but he's gonna be able to make it. Both their characters are funny! I still don't understand the need to match up their daughters, though. LOL I guess it's just the time period. ;) I wonder if any of them will end up with Mr. Bingley? I can't remember exactly what happens in the movie... Haha!

Emily: Okay, that's fine about Zach!  Yes, both Mr. and Mrs. Bennet are extremely funny!  I know Mr. Bennet is a very tolerant man-in his own sarcastic way! :)  I love how he leads Mrs. Bennet on about how he's not going to visit Mr. Bingly, then goes off and visits him and all!  LOL!  I also love how he told them that he had indeed met Mr. Bingly!

Amanda: I like Mrs. Bennet: "How can you abuse your children in such a way? You take delight in vexing me! You have no compassion on my poor nerves."

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I thought it was funny how Mr. Bennet insisted on not going to visit Mr. Bingly and then he ends up going secretly. That was funny!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete